The Statement of Purpose, Club Rules and Breeding Program of the Finnish Lapphund Club of Victoria Inc can be found below.
The Statement of Purpose is also reproduced below.
FINNISH LAPPHUND CLUB OF VICTORIA, (INC)
Incorporation Registration Number: A0052695Y
STATEMENT OF PURPOSES
The objectives of the Finnish Lapphund Club of Victoria, Inc. are:
1. The Club shall be called the Finnish Lapphund Club of Victoria Inc and be incorporated with Consumer Affairs Victoria.
2. to affiliate with the Victorian Canine Association Inc. (DogsVic)
3. to protect the interests and welfare of the Finnish Lapphund Breed
4. to promote and encourage the breeding of pure bred dogs and in particular the Finnish Lapphund.
5. to promote and raise the standards and exhibition of registered pure bred dogs, particularly the Finnish Lapphund
6. to collect, verify and publish information relating to dogs and the breeding and exhibition of dogs, particularly the Finnish Lapphund.
7. to educate and encourage members, breeders and judges to abide by the requirements and standards approved by the VCA Inc. for the conduct of exhibitions and shows
8. to promote good fellowship and sportsmanship amongst members and those participating in VCA or Club activities.
9. to inform members and make known to them the Laws and Regulations of the State in relation to the ownership and care of dogs, and the responsibility of owners for the conduct and actions of their dogs.
10. to hold functions and lectures relating to dogs and to the purpose of the Club generally.
11. to provide awards and donate prizes for competitions at Exhibitions and for the competition by breeders and exhibitors of dogs;
12. to carry on such other activities or promote or encourage interest in the breeding, upkeep and training of and the general wellbeing and improvement of the Finnish Lapphund and to do all such other things as may be necessary or conductive to carrying out the objects of the club.
13. to uphold the Breed Specific Breeding Program under the mandate of THE CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE RESPONSIBLE BREEDING OF ANIMALS WITH HERITABLE DISEASES
14. to participate as a member of a National Breed Council for the breed under the rules and regulations of the Australian National Kennel Club at such time that such a council is formed.